Monday, September 07, 2009

Dear Sister,

Out of respect to D.D., I will no longer make any posts on your blog (which, by the way, were few and far between - Mom told me how you lied and said I was posting 2 and 3 times a day for weeks. Also, I cleared up the lie that you know I wrote it @ work - sorry, but you need to check your "paranoid" software. I've been home all weekend using MY computer, so if you want to write my boss, knock yourself out). I will offer an apology for using strong language, but I was angry (and still am). When my family is attacked, I fight hard. I will not, however, apologize for the content of my posting. I meant every word, and because our mother and sister are critical thinkers, they know there are two sides to every story. I've poked the holes in your story of lies that they needed to see - all that is left is your dramatic fantasies. Bear in mind, although I will refrain from posting on YOUR blog, it doesn't keep me from posting on MINE. Also, I can read anything I want to on the Internet. I can also comment on anything I want to. Suzie, if you're going to put your life out there for all to see, you have to be prepared for anyone to comment. For goodness sakes, is this what you want to teach your children? Do you think they'll get to moderate their interactions with others?

I'll make one more promise to you - if you stop the lies and the constant desecration of our family's name, I will disappear (if that's what you desire). If you continue to post lies, I'm going to post THE TRUTH on my blog. As a parent yourself, you should recognize how hurtful it would be if your child wrote hurtful and untrue things about your family.

We, "the family you were born into," are not evil, mean, or without feelings. You know that, and it's about time you admit it.

No comments: