Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stooooooooopid.

I gotta write this ... I'm trying to be good, really I am. I made a resolution to myself when the New Year came that I'd try harder to be patient, and understanding, and less-judgmental. I've worked real hard to keep that filter on ... some days I can do it; others, it's too hard. You know, like today ...

I'm not even gonna try and sugarcoat this ... I just have to announce this here and now.

MY YOUNGER SISTER SUZANNE BALVANZ IS A COMPLETE IDIOT WHO:
  • is afraid to be herself
  • is frantically trying to impress people with her supposed wit, compassion, and frugalness
  • is hands-down the biggest embarrassment ever to come from Texas
  • is so full of herself and has nothing to back it up
  • is the biggest pretender on the Internet
  • is crazy if she thinks that people don't notice that she is only "frugal" when the item is not something that she needs/wants

Okay ... I feel much better now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn.

DKay said...

Yikes.....you still like me right?

Anonymous said...

it's a shame you have to call your sister out on here. You're no better by doing this, you know.

Anonymous said...

why can't you leave your sister alone? she leaves you alone? are you off your meds again?